Saturday, June 5, 2010

LBK Post 1: Let The Chips Fall Where They May, I Say.

Well its Been Almost a Year since my Last Post, and I've Posted a Lot of Linux
Stuff on my MC2 Blog ( Link Here: http://mediacircus2.blogspot.com ). 

Maybe it's the fact that I'm teaching myself C++ in VirtualBox on my Windows 7 machine, and feel Cramped all the Time.

This Story Popped Up and I said to myself, I've Got To Give Open Source and Linux More Space.

It will start Looking A Lot Like MC2 but I will create a more Open Style that Fits Better With Linux.
Bear with Me.
LBK.
-----------------------------------------------------


Can't WE All Just Get Along?

-----------------------------------------------------




Linaro nonprofit aims to fight ARM Linux fragmentation



Chip Companies Form Company to Develop

Linux Operating System.

ARM, Freescale Semiconductor, IBM, Samsung, ST-Ericsson and Texas Instruments (TI), this week announced the formation of Linaro, a not-for-profit open source software engineering company dedicated to enhancing open source innovation for the next wave of always-connected, always-on computing.




=================================
=================================

Kick in The Pants NEWS:

 
Like Lil Abner's Shmoo.



=======================






10 Things Android Does Better 
Than iPhone OS

"Since its 2008 debut, Android has grown - not only meeting all of the functionalities of the iPhone, but besting it in nearly all aspects. Here is our list of the top 10 things Android does better than the iPhone.


Link:


====================================

Still Cleaning Out The Kinks.

LBK
=====================
=====================

No comments: